Maiarelli Studio is currently a team of 4. Our goal is to foster a creative environment where ideas are shared and passions are cultivated. And the future looks bright. We are looking for new talent to join us.
Junior designer with digital experience
We are looking for a junior graphic designer with digital experience to become part of our team. In particular, we need someone with great communication skills, both written and spoken, problem-solving abilities plus a portfolio that demonstrates talent. Fundamental qualities include an ability to understand design direction, a willingness to learn, to share ideas, a passion for design and for pushing boundaries. This is an opportunity for an entrepreneurial candidate to build a career with our firm.
• collaborate on concepts and strategies
• explore ideas, develop layouts, research images and follow-up with revisions
• contact clients for any follow-up information, follow through on all aspects of project changes and additions
• proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• understanding of PHP/Wordpress
• excellent typography skills
• knowledge of photography
• good tech skills and curious about new technology
• understanding of printing methods and techniques
• enjoy problem solving, always keep the big picture in focus
• can easily manage multiple tasks and work efficiently
• keep files and work space well organized
• detail oriented
• work independently
• good team player
• an understanding of French and Italian is a big plus
• good at managing and preparing files for print and digital
Please send your resume, portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
US citizenship, permanent residency or valid work permit required.